Advantage Plus from Rough Notes provides you with one source for insurance tools, training, and marketing.
Among their services:
- Policy Forms & Manual Analysis (PF&M) —An essential go-to guide to strengthen your property & casualty expertise on commercial, personal and specialty lines coverages and concepts. Demonstrate your insight to enhance your competency. Use real court case decisions when presenting coverage concerns to new prospects and current clients.
- Coverages Applicable —Learn appropriate coverages quickly and gain traction to remain competitive. Explore the insurance needs of more than 700 different kinds of risks with SIC and NAICS codes.
- Personal Lines Risk Evaluation System —A comprehensive checklist personal lines risk exposures.
- Commercial Lines Risk Evaluation System —A comprehensive checklist for more than 723 classes of business.
- How to Insure – Training Courses —Educational tutorials assist covering the industry “insurance knowledge gap”
- Insurance Words and Their Meanings —A guide to insurance terminology for you, your staff and your clients.
- Business Building Letters —Hundreds of business support templates used for sales, and renewals and to run an efficient business.
- Blogs —Over 300 short articles that agencies can use to blog, e-mail, or display on their websites to enhance sales lead – generation pipelines.
- Digital Media —Animated videos used to book new clients and increase client retention.
- Producer In Action —A monthly newsletter of how you can turn coverage knowledge into powerful sales opportunities.
- Rough Notes magazine —The industry’s leading insurance agent publication.
- The Insurance Marketplace —Agency professional’s number one source to find hard-to-find coverages.
- Property and Casualty Insurance By Philip Gordis —An easy -to-use, quick – reference guide to property and casualty insurance coverages. The indexing and examples put the answers to your basic coverage questions at your fingertips.
For a review of services and order form download Order Form which offers a special AO price for our members.
Refer.com delivers an easy-to-use referral tool that’s described as a “perfect fit for the insurance producer.